Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Can an AB-Psychology graduate take the psychometrician board exam?


Comments to one of our blog posts - http://psychometricpinas.blogspot.com/p/chedcourse-specification.html


sonny rivera April 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM

do you have to be a bs-psychology graduate to take the Psychometrician board exam? because I'm an ab-psychology graduate but I have taken all the 4 main subjects covered by the board, i'm feeling vulnerable right now because they might not let me take the exam because i'm an ab graduate and not a bs.

I've read in the IRR of RA10029 that the people who can take the licensure exam for psychometricians are people who have a bachelor's degree in psychology? It does not say that one should be a BS Psychology graduate and not an AB-psychology graduate, am I correct? because I'm an AB Psychology graduate and I believe I have the right to take the exam.

so question is can an AB-Psychology graduate take the Psychometrician board exam??


DEFINITELY  YES!!


Take a look at these screen captures from the online application of PRC for the Psychometrician Licensure Exam. There are several choices of courses that you can choose from and one them is AB in Psychology or Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.





I hope this clarifies your concern.

1 comment: