Tuesday, March 3, 2015

East West Psychology Review Academy Awards Gift Pass



WOW! FAVORED and BLESSED.


Thanks for this gift pass.I was not expecting but then it was really a blessing from God. Now, while waiting for the BLEPP2015 I set myself into how I could be a good steward of the time I am supposed to prepare..Yes that's why I'm doing some self reviews believing it could help somehow - I mean it would be a great start.

Reading journals, articles, blogs and even responding to the questions from this site was a big help. But then doing extra mile would be another thing. Surely, a review center will be another step forward for making it. I'm just excited for this gift-indeed it was a great favor. Looking forward for me to be equipped more, ready to be a one of the many psychometricians to be used for God's glory. With the right formula: Faith+Favor= Success

Thanks to East West. God bless.

















No comments:

Post a Comment